Emuca Sliding system for wardrobe 2 bottom sliding doors, thickness 18 mm, soft closing, aluminium profiles, Matte anodized
Product Code: 126412
- Buy 5 for £98.74 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £81.32 each and save 30%
- Buy 20 for £81.26 each and save 30%
- Buy 50 for £81.20 each and save 30%
Kit for Placard wardrobe with two sliding doors that includes all the fittings and profiles needed for mounting and installation. This fitting and profiles system makes it possible to create your own wardrobe or walk-in closet with two sliding doors with lower support and soft and silent sliding.The Placard sliding system has lower wheels with steelball bearings, door height adjustment of ± 5 mm and a spring locking mechanism that makes it easier to install the doors.Includes an anti-derailing system via a spring on the bottom wheel and an adjustable anti-jump bumper on the top roller.It also has a built-in braking device for the opening and soft closing of the doors, with a maximum weight of 30 kg per door. This system has greater stopping power thanks to its hydraulic position thus achieving progressive and precise closing.In order to create the doors a U crosspiece profile is included along with Wave18 handle profiles made from matte anodized aluminium with a protective film, designed for doors with thicknesses of 18 mm.
- Sliding system for creating a wardrobe with two sliding doors with bottom sliding system.
- Assembly and installation of the wardrobe or dressing room is really simple.
- Comprised of wheels with steel ball bearings.
- The lower wheels has door height adjustment of ± 5 mm.
- The lower runner wheel has door height adjustment of ± 5 mm.
- The upper and lower runners are supplied to a measure of 2300 mm in order to cut them to the desired length.
- The handle profiles are supplied to a measure of 2300 mm in order to cut them to the desired length.
- Includes an anti-derailing system via a spring on the wheel and an adjustable anti-jump bumper on the top roller.
- Has mechanisms for locking the spring on the lower wheel which makes it easier to install the doors.
- It has a built-in braking device for the opening and soft-closing of the doors.
- The device has greater stopping power thanks to its hydraulic position which achieves progressive and precise closing.
- The system supports a maximum weight of 30 kg per door.
1 set of fittings for two doors, 1 set of devices for soft closing, 1 un. 2,300 mm upper runner track, 1 un. 2,300 mm lower runner track, 1 un. 2,300 mm lower runner track cover, 4 un. 2,300 mm handle profiles, 1 un. 2,300 mm U crosspiece profile, 1 un.