Emuca Shelf support for Wood/Glass, thickness 5-40 mm, Plastic and zamak, Metal-grey, 2 pcs.
Supports for shelves with an elegant design that turn the fitting into a decorative element in any room in your home. They are used to fasten wooden or glass shelves with a thickness of 5 to 40 mm and they are fastened to the wall of the room in order to create shelving.
They have a movable lower cover which grips the shelf against the upper cover and it is therefore not necessary to have any hole or special machining.
- Wall supports for fastening shelves in any room of your home.
- They have an elegant design that turns the fitting into a decorative element.
- They are used to fasten wooden or glass shelves.
- The brackets are fastened to the wall of the room in order to create shelves.
- It is necessary to fit two brackets per shelf.
- The shelf does not need any hole or special machining.
- The plugs and screws for fastening are supplied.
- They have a movable lower cover that grips the shelf to the upper cover.
- They can be used for thicknesses of 5 to 40 mm.
- Compliant with standard UNE EN-14749:2006 (furniture containers for domestic use and in kitchens).
- Made from plastic and zamak with a painted metal-grey.
2 supports assembly screws