Emuca LED batten, 395 mm, movement sensor, warm white light, Aluminium and plastic
Product Code: 126382
- Buy 5 for £21.33 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £17.57 each and save 30%
- Buy 20 for £17.51 each and save 30%
- Buy 50 for £17.45 each and save 30%
The Persei surface light designed to light inside your wardrobes or high kitchen units thanks to its innovative design made from aluminium and the tilting of the beam that homogenises light, in this case warm, thus preventing glare.
Likewise, the light has a built-in and auto-resettable movement sensor that keeps the light switched on while it detects movement and turns off after 45 seconds when it stops detecting movement. This sensor has a 2 metre long detection range at a 120º angle and it is positioned in order to detect in the opposite direction of the beam of light.
Assembly is carried out on the surface of the furniture, in a horizontal or vertical position using fastening screws, which are included in the delivery, which are hidden behind the cover caps.
Also, for installation the 12V DC converter is included with a power of 6 W and a 2 m long cable.
- LED wall light designed to light cabinets and furniture.
- 395 mm length.
- Light flow of 211 lumens.
- Power 2.7 W.
- Warm white colour temperature with 3,000 Kelvin.
- It has 27 LEDs.
- Integrated movement sensor for switching the light on and off automatically.
- Positioned to detect movement in the opposite direction of the beam of light
- 120º sensor detection angle.
- 2 m long sensor detection range.
- 45 second timer for turning off the light.
- Light suitable for dry areas, IP 20.
- A+ Energy efficiency class.
- AMP Connection.
- 1.5 m long cable.
- Includes the screws needed for assembly.
- 210º Beam of light, tilted in order to homogenise light and prevent glare.
- Light with LED technology.
- Installation on the surface of the furniture.
- Made from aluminium and plastic with a matte anodised finish.
- Includes 12V DC converter with a power of 6 W and a 2 m long cable.
1 light, 1 converter, screws and assembly instructions