Emuca LED light, movement sensor, cool white light, Plastic, Metal-grey
Product Code: 126345
- Buy 5 for £12.45 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £10.26 each and save 30%
- Buy 20 for £10.20 each and save 30%
- Buy 50 for £10.14 each and save 31%
The Phoenix LED light which is battery powered and has a built-in movement sensor, ideal for wardrobes and furniture located in places where there are no electrical installations.
It is designed for surface assembly, with a fastening base that makes it possible to direct the light beam 120º thanks to its rotating mechanism.
It has a built-in movement sensor, with a 2 metre long detection range at a 120º angle that keeps the light switched on while it detects movement and turns off after 30 seconds when it stops detecting movement.
This light has low consumption LED technology and a cool white colour temperature, it also has a power of 0.60 W and a light flow of 30 lumens.
It includes 3 LR03 (AAA) batteries and a switch with three positions in order to be able to turn it off, on or on with the sensor.
- Battery powered LED light.
- Designed to light the inside of furniture located in areas where there are no electrical installations.
- Light flow of 30 lumens.
- Power 0.6 W.
- Cool white colour temperature with 7,000 Kelvin.
- It has 6 LEDs.
- Light suitable for dry areas, IP 20.
- Integrated movement sensor for switching the light on and off automatically.
- 120º sensor detection angle.
- 2 m long sensor detection range.
- 30 second timer for turning off the light.
- Assembly carried out on surface of the furniture.
- Includes screws and assembly instructions.
- 110º beam of light, that can be directed 120º thanks to its rotating mechanism.
- Light with LED technology.
- Includes 3 LR03 (AAA) batteries.
- The batteries included are for the purposes of testing the product.
- Made from plastic with a painted Metal-grey.
1 light, 3 AAA batteries, screws and assembly instructions