Emuca Cams and dowels + bolt and M6 screw, D. 15 mm, 13 mm board, Zamak and steel, White, 20 pcs.
Product Code: 126125
- Buy 5 for £5.92 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £4.88 each and save 30%
- Buy 20 for £4.82 each and save 31%
- Buy 50 for £4.76 each and save 32%
Joining systems for assembling furniture via cam with demountable fastening. Designed to be embedded into the board in shelves and cabinet shelves, shelving and home furniture.
They can be used for board thicknesses of 13 mm as for their assembly it is necessary to have prior machining of a hole with a 15 mm diameter and depth of 11 mm.
It is also necessary to have prior machining for the eyebolts that are screwed into the unit with an M6 metric thread screw with a pre-drill diameter of 8mm
The joint of this system provides solid and resistant fastening, with the cams hidden by the cover caps.
- Joining systems for assembling furniture via cam.
- Designed to be embedded into the board, they provide demountable fastening.
- Each kit is comprised of a cam, a nut, a bolt and a cover.
- The cams are fitted on the shelf and the nuts with the bolts on the side of the furniture.
- Valid for board thicknesses of 13 mm.
- The bolts have rings and a M6 metric thread
- The bolts have M6 metric thread for screwing into an 8 mm diameter borehole.
- For mounting of the cam you need a 15 mm diameter and 11 mm deep borehole.
- The cams and the nuts are made from natural zamak, the bolts are made from pressed steel with a zinc finish and the cover is made from plastic with a white finish.
20 cams, 20 bolts, 20 nuts, 20 covers