Emuca Hinge, D. 35 mm, half overlay, soft close, 100º opening, with Euro screw, 20 pcs.
Product Code: 125718
- Buy 5 for £23.36 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £19.24 each and save 30%
- Buy 20 for £19.18 each and save 30%
- Buy 50 for £19.12 each and save 30%
Hinges for doors designed to fit out your kitchen, wardrobe, home, bathroom and office furniture with the highest quality at the best price. They stand out for their cushioning piston which provides soft closing of the door.
They are available in a full overlay, half overlay and inset versions with 100º opening of the door. In order to install them you need to drill a 35mm hole beforehand for the concealed hinge. Fastening to the board is carried out using the screws included.
Likewise, they stand out for their easy installation thanks to the automatic clip assembly system of the hinge to the plate. Also, both have eccentric screwing for quick and convenient adjustment.
The fastening of the plate is carried out with a Euro screw that needs prior drilling of a 5x 12 mm used on boards with a drill rack.
- X91 half overlay hinge
- Fastening for screwing.
- Concealed hinge with a diameter of 35 mm.
- 100º Opening.
- It has a cushioning piston for soft closing of the door.
- Automatic system for clip assembly of the hinge to the plate.
- Door thickness of 14 to 24 mm.
- Can be adjusted three-dimensionally.
- Drilling range of the concealed hinge D = 3 ~ 7 mm.
- Depth adjustment via eccentric screw.
- Spring for both closing and opening.
- X91 Plate.
- Fastening with Euro D screw 5 x 12 mm.
- 0 mm Height.
- With eccentric adjustment.
- It includes the screws necessary for assembly.
- Produced using nickel steel.
20 hinges, 20 plates and assembly screws