Emuca Spring for lift-up door, strength 960-2040, Steel and plastic, Anthracite grey
Product Code: 125793
- Buy 5 for £23.57 each and save 15%
- Buy 10 for £19.41 each and save 30%
- Buy 20 for £19.35 each and save 30%
- Buy 50 for £19.29 each and save 30%
System of springs for lift-up doors in kitchen and home furniture. It stands out for its soft and precise functioning, without the need for assembly hinges. It does not need any tools for disassembling the door thanks to its easy clip system. Designed for a unit width of up to 1.200 mm and a height of between 250 and 500 mm. It makes it possible to adjust the strength of the mechanism, the position of the door in three dimensions ±2mm and it has soft closing with adjustable speed.
Available in three strength ranges in order to encompass a larger range of measurements and door weights to choose from depending on the result of the calculation formulas. Cover caps are included and they are available in white and anthracite grey finishes. Likewise, it includes the hooks and screws needed for the assembly and a marking template.
- System of springs designed for lift-up doors with hinge-free assembly.
- Door opening angle of 107º in order to make the most of space and facilitate accessibility.
- For modules with a width of up to 1.200 mm and a height of between 250 and 500 mm, with board thicknesses of between 16 mm and 28 mm.
- It has three adjustments: adjustment of the strength of the mechanism, three dimensional position of the door ±2mm, and adjustment of the speed of soft closing.
- Disassembly of the door without tools via its easy clip system.
- Springs for required strengths between 960 - 2.040 (see formulas).
- The set of springs includes the hooks, screws for fastening and incorporates the marking template.
- Includes the covering caps in anthracite grey colour.
2 lifting springs (right-hand and left-hand side), 2 covers (right-hand and left-hand side), hooks, fastening screws, template